Monday, February 22, 2010

what you think isn't always what you know

Recently I had the chance to talk to someone I know about past issues. I'm glad that I did because after a long time it made me realize that things are not always as they appear. To many people say things and we beleive them. All I can say is, I feel like a major dumbass.
To be blunt I hate gossip and rumor, most of the time. I only want to hear it if it effects me or is about someone I am close to. You may ask but Twolf, what is this information? That I will not say but it was something major in my life as well as for that person.
I would love for everyone for at least a day or two to try to not spread or listen to gossip/rumor. I would love to see the results. I don't care what it is, just don't do it. I know I will now and I vow to go to the source before I do. No one has anything to gain by listening/spreading gossip. It hurst you and the people you talk about. I know people have heard this but I am speaking my mind.
Speaking of speaking my mind, if you have facebook, do yourself a favor and don't listen to people who think you shouldn't post your thoughs or feelings on there. It's your page, your right, your voice. If those people do the same thing as you are, then they have no right to say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment