Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's twofer thursday

It's two for one Thursday for blogs here. Wahoooooo, gonna get some writting done, uh huh uh huh. Okay now that's over with, I'm back to add another blog. Thank you internet for not allowing me to upload the videos I want to.
Ok, so I wanted to kind of touch on something here that I am really hoping to see a video at some point from two of my top youtube gamers, Muzz and Splatter Trigger, and that is pirated games. I have read so many stories about games not only on sites like Ebay but Amazon as well it's scary. To top it off I myself got sold a pirated game and found out it wasn't the first time the seller did this.
Pirated games are going to hurt the used industry because once bought, it's hard to make sure your going to get your money back, let alone the same game. What happened to me was I didn't read the comments for the seller on Amazon and found alot of what was being sold was games with issues or the game I bought was sold as pirated as well. Here is the worst part it was being sold as brand new as well.
I had to find out when I called Nintendo and the seller wanted the game back with no promise of when I would get my money back. Amazon did refund it to me without having to send back. It makes me glad I didn't try Ebay first.
If someone is willing to sell a game as pirated to make a profit, that person has some moral issues. Yes we all need money, but to rip people off is wrong. Wait, kind of like online passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment