Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Are psp minis worth the money?

I recently started thinking about this when I bought a game off the psn store called Bunny Dodge. It's a little to cutsey for my tastes and nothing like I thought it would be. I've bought plenty of minis to play while taking care of buisness and not all are that bad.
There is a down side to many of the minis and hence their title they are to short. Another part of the problem is the a few of the games look out of date for what graphics can do. What worries me the most is how many games are going to become cross platform and can be played on any console or handheld. Keeping in mind the current state of Iphone and Ipad games I'm suprised we haven't seen a glut of these appear yet.
So what do my readers think of this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment